Kurzweil Music Systems
August 18, 2016
Introducing the Kurzweil SP6!
Waltham MA - Kurzweil Music Systems is proud to announce the all new SP6 Stage Piano.
- 88 Note Fully-Weighted Hammer-Action
- Lightweight (27lb/12.3kg) and Portable
- New Easy to Use User Interface
- Powered by Kurzweil's Custom Lena Chip with 2 GB of FlashPlay Sample Memory
- German D and Japanese C7 Pianos with Kurzweil String Resonance and Half-Damper Control
- KB3 ToneReal Organ Emulation with Control of 9 Drawbars
- VAST Synthesis Engine with Anti-Aliasing Power-Shaped Oscillators and DSP
- 256 Stunning Factory Programs in 10 Categories of Instruments
- 4-Zone Multi Mode for Splits/Layers
- 5 Dedicated Favorites Buttons for Easy Sound Selection
- Real Time FX with Dedicated Knob Assignments
- Arpeggiator with Dedicated Controls
- 4 Assignable Knobs with Shift Button for 12 Assignments
- Free Software Editors for OSX, Win, iOS.
- Coming Fall of 2017
For additional info contact:
Tel: (310) 355-8052