Erasing Song Tracks and/or Entire Songs
How can I delete tracks of a given song or erase a given song entirely on my MP20/MPS20?
To Erase Individual Song Tracks:
- Select the User Song to work with:
-Press the [Rhythm] button.
-Press [User] category button.
-Use the [+Next] and/or [Prev-] buttons to select: U1 - U20.
- Press the track button corresponding to which track you wish to erase - ex: [Track 1].
- Press [Record].
- Press [Play/Stop] to begin. Let the song run through its entire duration. Do not play on the piano keys.
- Press [Play/Stop] when the song end is reached.
- Press [Save] to store.
Note: This method only permits deleting Track 1 and/or Track 2. It does NOT permit deleting any Rhythm used in recording.
To Erase a User Song Completely (including Rhythm):
- Press the [Rhythm] button.
- Using the [+Next] and/or [Prev-] buttons, select #351 "No Rhythm". Rhythm #351 is a 'blank'.
moving backwards through the list pressing [Prev -] several times, will get you there quickest).
- With rhythm #351 selected, press [Record].
- Press [Play/Stop] (you can press [Play/Stop] anytime after the start).
You will be prompted to "SAVE RHYTHM AS UX?" - where "X" equals the User Song number (1-20).
- Using the [+Next] and/or [Prev-] buttons, select the User song to erase, for ex "U1".
- Press [Save] and the chosen User Song (U1 in our ex) will be erased completely.
Need more info? Check out the following links: