Using a Practice Metronome
How do I enable a practice metronome in my MP20/MPS20?
To enable a metronome click to practice along with:
- Press the [Rhythm] button.
- Using the [+Next] and/or [Prev-] buttons to select one of the 5 available on-board metronome patterns (ID #301-305). For ex: #305 is a simple 1/4 note metronome (see the list of "Rhythm Patterns" on pg. 43 in the manual for details).
- To set the tempo, press the [Tempo] button, then, using the [+Next] and/or [Prev-] buttons, select your desired tempo (range= 20~300 bpm).
- Press [Play/Stop] to start the metronome.
- Press [Play/Stop] again to stop the metronome.
- Adjust the Metronome Volume:
-Press the [Rhythm] button.
-Press the [Select] buttons to choose the "VOL:X" parameter (range= 1~9).
-Using the [+Next] and/or [Prev-] buttons to select the volume level.
- Save Metronome as a Favorite:
-Press & hold one of the six [Favorite] buttons for 2 sec. to store the current rhythm/metronome pattern and voice selection to that selected location.
-The selection can be recalled at any time by pressing the same [Favorite] button again.
Need more info? Check out the following links: