OVERVIEW | SPECS | IMAGES | VIDEOS | FAQs | DOWNLOADS |SUPPORT | BUY NOW
Introducing the Kurzweil SP1 – Just Play.
A perfect keyboard for students/schools, light gigs, home recording and music lovers of all ages.
Enjoy 16 handpicked presets featuring:
• Pianos from our German D Artis Grand.
• EP’s from our Forte® SE.
• Strings, winds & bass from our PC3 Series.
• A selection of organ, clav and synth pads.
• Four individually adjustable FX:
Reverb, Chorus, Tremolo, Delay.
• Dedicated 3-Band Master EQ.
• Custom tweaks can be saved to Favorites.
Every sound within the SP1 is perfectly matched to its 88-note fully-weighted hammer-action keyboard.
Make voice dropout a thing of the past.
• Quickly split and/or layer up to 4 sounds together for ensemble performance.
* Enable Dual mode for ‘4-hands’ (teacher+student) instruction.
• Save custom combinations to Favorites.
Grab-n-go. Only 27 lb (12 kg)!
Left/right audio in jacks for jamming along with an MP3 player or other external audio device.
Easily adjust the volume of each of the four available instrument categories with a single knob twist.
Pitch/Modulation wheels along with dedicated -/+ Transpose controls conveniently located right on the front panel.
Dedicated ‘External Control’ section for controlling external MIDI instruments/software.
No menus. Direct sound selection from one of four instrument categories.
Access your 5 Favorite customized sound combinations with ONE button press!
All specifications subject to change without notice.
NAMM Product Demo
Courtesy of Music Info
Feature Comparison Chart
SP1 Musician’s Guide – 2.0 MB
Primary owner’s manual (Rev C)
Do you have questions you need answered before you buy?
Register your new product with your local distributor.
Do you have questions about the use or application of your Kurzweil product?
Needing repair? Need to locate a local authorized service center? obtain parts?
Locate a Kurzweil repair facility near you.