Using a Practice Metronome
How do I enable a practice metronome in my CUP2/MP10/MPS10?
To enable a metronome click to practice along with:
- Press [Rhythm] button.
- Using the [Next] and/or [Previous] buttons* to select one of the 5 available on-board metronome patterns (ID #74-78). For ex: #74 is a simple 1/4 note metronome (see "List of Rhythm Patterns" in the manual for details).
*Shortcut: Rhythms can also be selected directly by pressing + holding down the [Rhythm] button while striking corresponding piano keys. Piano keys A#6-D7 correspond to the same "metro" Rhythms #74-78.
- To set the tempo, press the [Tempo] button, then, using the [Next] and/or [Previous] buttons, select your desired tempo.
- Press [Play/Stop] to start the metronome.
- Press [Play/Stop] again to stop the metronome.
- Adjust the Metronome Volume:
-Press & release [Volume] (aka Favorite 1)
-Using the [Next] and/or [Previous] buttons to select the volume level (range = 1-9)
- Save Metronome as a Favorite:
-Press & hold one of the three [Favorite] buttons for 2 sec. to store the current rhythm/metronome pattern and voice selection to that selected location.
-The selection can be recalled at any time by pressing the same [Favorite] button again.
Need more info? Check out the following links: