How can I restore my MP20/MPS20 to its factory defaults? (hard reset)
How can I restore my MP20/MPS20 to its factory defaults?
Note: Performing a Hard Reset will delete all user-recorded songs and will restore all parameters to default values. This action cannot be undone.
There are two methods:
Power Up Method:
- Hold the C8 key down while switching on the power.
- Continue to hold C8 down until you see "RESETTING" (scrolling) in the display then release.
Function Menu Method:
- Press the Function button.
- Press either Select [Up] or [Down] buttons to move through the function menu (forwards and backwards) and locate the Hard Reset parameter:
The display will show (scrolling): "Hard Reset?"
- Press [Next+].
The display will show (scrolling): "Confirm?"
- Press [Next+] again to perform the reset.
Via either method, the unit will then erase its user memory, restore all factory settings and reboot.
Need more info? Check out the following links: