How can I restore my Rumour/Mangler to its factory defaults? (hard reset)
How can I restore my Rumour/Mangler to its factory defaults?
Caution: Hard resetting will erase all user memory ! Need be, back up any custom data via sys-ex before proceeding. (see manual for details)
There are two methods for performing a hard reset on a Rumour/Mangler:
- Master Menu Method:
- start with the power on
- press MASTER
- turn the "paramter select" knob until "Hard Reset?" is displayed
- press [Load]
- press [Tap]
- Boot Loader Method: (useful if your screen is blank and cannot perform the Master menu method)
- start with the unit off (i.e., unplug it)
- hold down both the LOAD and STORE buttons as you restart your unit (i.e. plug it back in).
This will take you straight to the Boot Block.
- from there, turn the Select knob 3 clicks clockwise and you will see "Hard Reset?".
press [Load] then [Tap] to execute
Via either method, the unit will "initialize" itself and then should reboot to factory specs.
Need more info? Check out the following links: