Play Individual Sonatine Selections
How can I play individual Sonatine selections built into the KA150?
Here are the steps:
- Press the [Edu/Function] button:
- Press the [Sonatine] button:
- Refer to the list of Sonatines on pg. 25 of the manual. Take note of the 'Select No' (number) corresponding to the selection you wish to hear. To play a given selection, punch in the 'Select No' (number) for that Sonatine directly using the black piano keys marked 1 through 0 (C#5 - A#6):
Example: To play OP.55 NO.3-2 (Select No. 16 in the manual):
- Press 1 (C#5)
- Press 6 (C#6)
- Press Play/Stop to start playback.
- Press Play/Stop a 2nd time to stop playback.
Need more info? Check out the following links: