Deleting Songs and Tracks
What are the basic steps to deleting song tracks and/or entire songs from the on-board Song recorder?
Delete Individual Tracks:
- Press/hold SHIFT + RECORD (aka Bank) to enter Song Record mode.
- Using the data wheel (and/or -/NO +/YES buttons) select the user song ID that you wish to delete a track from (User Song 1, User Song 2, ...User Song 5).
- Press/hold SHIFT + RECORD (again) to enter Record Ready mode:
Note on screen you will see a small "REC" tab displayed to indicate you are in Record Ready status.
- Press/hold SHIFT + RECORD for two seconds to enter Delete mode (Preparation for deleting):
Note on screen you will see a "(!) Delete?" displayed to indicate you are in Delete Ready status.
- Press SHIFT and any of the 6 track buttons (ACCOMP, M1-M5) to light only those tracks you wish to delete. Note, only lit (red) tracks will be deleted. Unlit tracks will not be deleted.
- Press +/YES button to execute.
- Press/hold SHIFT + RECORD to exit Record Ready mode.
Delete an Entire Song:
Follow the same steps as above (for deleting individual tracks), and at step 5 simply select all 6 tracks to delete (i.e. they will all be lit red).
Delete all User Songs in Memory:
- Start with the power off.
- Press/hold SONG+RECORD(BANK) buttons together while turning on the power.
Need more info? Check out the following links: